Wednesday 30 November 2011

Tycho - Dive



With dulcet guitars floating over ethereal synths, this song will sooth your soul. Dive is the title track from San Francisco based graphic designer, Scott Hansen's full length debut, and this song is perfect for the ghastly winter commute we all currently endure on a daily basis. For me it conjures up memories of this summer in Biarritz; surfing every day with friends, sweltering sun on my back and sea salt in my hair.

Tycho - Dive by Indiegenous

My good friend Audrey used this song in a recent video she made of her life in Paris, check it out below. Her website, Frassy Rags, is currently having a sale on all items so go buy christmas presents for that special someone or treat yourself to some bargain buys.

Weekend from audrey rogers on Vimeo.


Words & Photo: My Own

No comments:

Post a Comment